Has the idea of relocating been playing on your mind in recent months? Perhaps the recent turn of events has made you rethink your retirement plans and now the warm sunny shores of Tenerife south are looking more appealing than ever before. Whatever it is that has sparked your interest in island living, don’t miss out on an incredible luxury property that has the potential for becoming your dream home in the sun. Discover this amazing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom turn-key property that is ready to become your future home.
Own a Slice of Paradise in Tenerife South
Located on the south-west coast of the island, this fully refurbished, modern apartment is ideal for a young couple who want to be at the centre of island living or as a retirement villa for those in search of the sun. It is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, away from the hustle and bustle of the town of Los Gigantes but still, a walkable distance from some of the best bars and restaurants in the area. The property boasts meditative ocean views that stretch as far as the eye can see as well as a glimpse of the neighbouring island of La Gomera. It is easy to imagine walking out onto the sun terrace in the evening and being hypnotized by the fiery sunsets, typical of the area.
Key Features of this Calle Palmera, Los Gigantes Apartment for Sale
The recent renovations to the property have created an open-plan, modern appearance that exudes quality and refinement. No detail has been overlooked and despite being an apartment, it offers copious amounts of storage space throughout the home. The most stand-out feature is the fact that it is a turn-key property, meaning you can simply turn the key, unpack and let your dream life in paradise begin. Another noteworthy fixture is the lock-up garage, providing an extra level of security and peace of mind for those wanting to leave the property for long periods of time. But, what really sells this property is the fabulous private sun terrace which delivers unbeatable ocean views that can be enjoyed while dining al-fresco or soaking up the sun on the luxurious sun loungers.
Other important details to highlight include:
- Spacious master bedroom with access to a sun terrace and ensuite bathroom
- Modern family bathroom
- Large guest room with access to a balcony
- Floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Open plan fully furnished kitchen
- Indoor-outdoor living space with stunning ocean views
- Private lock-up garage
- Direct access to public transport
- Walkable from the town
Los Gigantes – An Oasis of Calm in Tenerife South
In the 1960s, Los Gigantes was declared an area of National Turistic Importance and it has since proven its beauty and charm time and time again. The breathtaking natural coastline, the wealth of activities on offer as well as the varied selection of bars and restaurants make it a desirable destination for all ages. It is the ideal location for those in search of a beachside property away from the overcrowded resorts and it is also an enclave for supporters of sustainable living.
There is so much to see and do in Los Gigantes:
- Enjoy a beach day at Playa de la Arena
- Play Golf at world-class courses just 10 mins away
- Discover a kaleidoscope of marine life on a scuba diving adventure
- Hike the wild terrain the encircles the seaside village
- Gather with friends and watch the world go by in one of the beachfront cafes
Buying Property in Tenerife – Everything You Need to Know
It may be nerve-wracking to think about the complexities of buying a property in Tenerife but our team of English speaking agents are on hand to guide you through the process, every step of the way. All you need to do is simply imagine yourself living inside the property. Does it feel like home? Is it close to the correct local amenities? Is this a long term investment? Does the home include all the fixtures you require or will you have to carry out renovations? These are important questions to address before you make an offer but are easy to resolve on a guided property viewing.
Los Gigantes Luxury Apartment at a Glance
- Walk Score of 74 – Easily Accessible on Foot
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Floor to Ceiling Built-in Wardrobes
- 2 Spacious, Modern Bathrooms
- Fully Furnished, Contemporary Kitchen
- Open Plan Living Space
- Built-in Storage Solutions
- Private Sun Terrace with Ocean Views
- Outdoor Dining Space
- Lockable Private Garage
- Direct Access to Public Transport
- Quiet and Peaceful Location on a Cul-de-Sac
- 40 mins from Tenerife South Airport